It has been well over a year now since my last post. My original intention was to present the world with an activity to do with your children daily. Well, that sure proved to be a challenge. Life is not predictable. I could not possibly have carved out enough time to be in front of the computer every day. When I started skipping days it would bug me. Something I wanted to work so perfectly and it wasn't. I had to take a break.
A lot of life has been lived over this past year. A move, school, work, family, vacations, deaths, births, celebrations, music, festivals, camping...so much that I am grateful for...this very rich and lush life that I am leading surrounded by ones I love. And now I finally feel I am ready to return to this blog, albeit on days when it comes naturally.
No comments:
Post a Comment